Monday, October 15, 2012

HAIR DID!!

So i spent the whole week fixing my hair and makeup, I am really becoming obsessed with vintage everything, mainly hair, so i wanted to share the many looks of my hair!






The Look for Monday was a fake bob!!!! I curled my hair with a 1 1/2 inch curling iron, sprayed and let it sit for a while, then i simply pinned the back of my hair under to create the bob effect. See this all started because I missed having this hair cut so much but i don't want to cut my hair!  My dress is from Maurice's the jacket is from a local thrift shop And my shoes which are in the picture below are an online find, not sure of the brand..



SHOES!!!!




















 Tuesday Brought on my take of the french twist with a little vintage flair in the front!






I Really really love the how the back of my hair turned out!!
 Wednesday Was a bad hair day turned good. It was my first try at these "bangs" the looked grate in the early morning but  Kansas wind had its way with them sooooo  LOOK BELOW!!!





I did a simple pin curl in the front left side!!


So Thursday lets talk makeup!!!!! LOVE MY RED LIPS!!!!! and my eyes are a smoky wing tip! I don't use liquid liner, my hands are not very kind!! if you know me i had my trusty B.E. on hand to line!!



I LOVE this headband from Maurice's!!! 

I love the way the pin curls look from the back!!



Friday was a "Lazy" hair day! I flat ironed it then flipped it out in to a duck tail .
 The front i wanted to be simple so I did a simple pin curl on the left side and wore a white with black polka dots head band!!!  





AND THERE YOU HAVE IT A WEEK IN THE LIFE OF MY HAIR!
note that a week is only a work week!!!!
XOXO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment