Monday, October 1, 2012

Happy Happy Anniversary!! A ONEderful Weekend!!!

10-1-11 IS A VERY SPECIAL DAY!!!! So special we celebrated all weekend!!!

Brain got us a cake!!!

To Start off our weekend we found a horde of Zombies!!!  



Then on Sunday it was time for the Topeka zoo!!!! 


I think this looks like Riley!!!!!


My wonderful in laws are the BEST!!!! We also went to celebrate Ginny going on her mission to Haiti!!  We Love you XOXO! 


Wherever there are penguins there is a photo like this to follow!! 

More goofing off!!!!

HIPPOS!!!!

Elephants my fav!!! 









~~~~~To finish up the day we went to listen to blues~~~

1 year ago i walked through this door a Wood and I became a Dowell!!!!

We had a "picnic" (mother nature said NO to the outdoors)!!!! 



~ONE~
This was my one year Gift from Brian!! I've been searching for one for awhile. it is very similar to my Grandpa Woods clock that I've wanted for years!!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment