Monday, July 28, 2014

Back at it!




Hey all do you remember me? It's been a while. Almost a year in fact. So much has happened in my personal life. The most significant is the passing of my mom last September. Since then I have moved in to my childhood home with my husband and my fur babies. I have become very reclusive since. So this is my I'm back post. I will be posting everyday on a wide variety of topics from health to my everyday life, to my new weight-loss journey. But first a little FYI I have signed up to be a beachbody coach. I want to help people while I am helping myself. You can sign up for coaching from me or to be a coach on my team, you can also order any of the beachbody products like #shakeology  #T-25 or #P90X . My websites are linked on this page so feel free to check them out! I have a lot of fun things in store on here. 

 I'm so excited for this journey and hope you are too! 

And a fun little fact about me and my husband, we do archery now! Totally awesome!


 
 And we are slightly lighter! 




No comments:

Post a Comment