Sunday, September 15, 2013

Weighing in Sunday/moody Monday

So this week has been ROUGH, for me emotionally. Things I'm not ready to discuss here. So weight is no change from last week. 
So on to moody Monday.....
It is weird for me to have so many personal issues going on around me and have a medication that works. Lamitical is amazing, despite making my man sweat worse. My ability to cope with the problems is so much more clear. I was able to take control of the issue at hand. The perks of manic moods. I have had the depression side as well. I was able to feel my emotions and let them pass. 

I am dealing with major family issues here it is nothing out of the norm for our family, declining health of loved ones. I have had to deal with so many adult problems this week I am positive I will be gray by the end of the month.

That's all I am willing to talk about now. 
Xoxo 



No comments:

Post a Comment