Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Finding your routine find your self-confidence

Everyday we get the chance to find out who we are. But what if you don't know what to look for? How do You become confidant?
Here is a break down of what I'm doing right now.
1) Finding My Passion
2) Positive Self Talk
3) Working Out
4) Giving Back
5) Finding My Routine
6) RED LIPSTICK
7) Learning Something New Everyday
8) Applying What I Learned To My life
9) Change My Perspective 
10) Spread The Wealth!
Last week we talked about giving back and the self confidence that brings about, Brian and I plan todo so much more in the giving back department, because it builds you up, when you help build up others!

I want to talk about routines and the positve influence it brings to my world, and show you how to do the same! In the world of mental health routine is very important, however what i discovered is that in a healthy lifestyle (fitness and Nutrition) that it plays an equaly important role.
So here is a look at a sample routine!
Everyday has a morning routine and an evening routine, and each day might have a different focus as well.
But we'll start with the basics, I'll use my routine as a base
3:50AM first alarm will go off
4:05 get up get dressed in workout clothes ( I know we hear it all the time in magazines and TV shows, but scheduling a workout really makes a difference)
4:15 coffee and some reading/personal development, this helps give me focus for the day.
4:45 workout (wether it is at the gym or a dvd that dosent matter just DO IT!)
6:00 shower get ready for work 
6:45 eat (or drink) you breakfast and go to work
Evening times depend on when you are home at the end of the day!

5:00 get home change clothes, I highly recommend this, for me it separates work me from at home me.
6:00 eat! Dinner should be the smallest meal of your day! 
7:00 I set a side a power hour. This can be, you time or if you have online businesses you can do that 
8:00 get ready for bed, yes I go to bed around 8:30-9:00. 
Wake up and repeat! Start slowly when creating a routine! Do two things in the morning and two at night each week add to it until you get your full schedule!
The more you do a routine the more satisfied or accomplished you can feel, and that can lead to self confidance. This post got me thinking I am going to do a series on routines, and really show you what goes in to my week to help me stay focused! If you would like to read the first part of the selfconfidence building list Here
Please like, comment or subscribe to my little love (my blog) also feel free to share on facebook!



Our daily sweaty selfie




No comments:

Post a Comment