Monday, January 26, 2015

Winter Favorites

Thought I would add in a little fun into the mix on the blog!
I have a love hate relationship with winter. I love the clothes that fall and winter weather bring, and love how snow looks from my window in my house. But I don't like driving in it, being in it, or what it does to my skin and hair. So here are some of my favorite things for winter.

1) Satin Hands and Satin Lips By Mary Kay
I love this for so many reasons, enough to make a whole new post. My hands get very very dry in the winter and lotion alone cannot save them, I also break out with a weird rash that I have been told is a result of having asthma as a baby. This stuff keeps my hands soft no matter the temperature outside. If you don't have a Mary Kay lady, You should. I know a few! Just message me.

2) Good Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner.
I love Pureology hydrate. By far the best hair car I have ever used. It just makes your hair so much softer and amazing! Trust me without it my hair would still be a straw like texture.

3) Vitamin C. in any form. For me it is mostly EmergenC or anything that helps my immune system.

4) A good gym alternative. Living anywhere winter comes, you always encounter the "weather" excuse. Now I have a good back up arsenal of at home DVD's. Like P90X, Focus T25, and Piyo. If you don't have backups you will always have an excuse. If you are ever interested in one of the workouts listed please visit the goals page here on the blog and simply click the Beachbody Logo and there you go. And don't forget that you get me as an added bonus, as your FREE coach.

Click here for more details





No comments:

Post a Comment