Monday, January 26, 2015

Mental Monday: working a full time job and being bipolar

Not going in to much detail but last week was a hard week for my professional life. As I have now reached my 30's I am finding it much harder to work than when I was first diagnosed. So this is a quick mental Monday post. Because I have to get up and go to work tomorrow. But sometime tough delicious have to be made. If you work it has to be the right environment but right now it just isn't. For the first time in 3 years I broke down and thought that I should be committed. I hate hospital stays. It is so depressing and I don't know how I would grow in that environment to become stable. Tough choices are on the horizon for me and my husband.

But on the bright sis he loves me no matter what!

No comments:

Post a Comment