Monday, January 11, 2016

Why Weight Watchers.....

So as I started the new year I looked back to when I was successful on my journey and where I wasn't. I had be so riddled with injury and depression that I worked out sometimes.... But ate whatever I wanted. So it brought me to where my journey began in February 2011, and Weight Watchers.

Please do not get me wrong, I AM still a coach with Beachbody, fitness isn't the problem, food and my emotions are. And when I lost weight the firs time it was because of weight watchers.

So why now? I need to be held accountable with my food not my fitness. I love the support from my meetings and the connections made there. Weighing in every week gives me a structured goal. And really no food is off limits. If I want regular pasta instead of Whole grain I can.

So what am I doing fitness wise? I am walking and doing a Beachbody program called Cize. I walk because it is what I love and I am doing Cize because it is outside of my comfort zone, dancing.... ME? Yes! It is also the only two things I can do without discomfort from my back and Sciatic Nerve.

So How did my first week go on weight watchers?? I was down 2.4 pounds!!! But this time my goals are not specific to just the scale!! I'm going by how I feel! And right now I feel great!!


No comments:

Post a Comment