Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Workouts! what I am doing!

One of my goals for this year was to step outside of my comfort zone when it came to working out. Now I wont be doing classes at a gym cause that is not my thing. I like to be at home or on a treadmill!

But I decided to do a dance program because this is out of my realm of stuff I like to do when it comes to fitness. And I don't Zumba!

Why not a class? When at the gym or a studio I feel completely anxious around people. I think the last time I tried Zumba I had a panic attack. It's not easy for me to be in a group setting.

So when the opportunity to try a new program from my favorite trainer came about I jumped on it for this new year! So I chose to Cize it Up with ShaunT!!!!


It is so much fun and I am sweating I think more than T25 here!! I love it!! For the first time Exercise is fun! Don't get me wrong I love walking, But this is fun and doesn't feel like a workout until I wake up the next day!! 


If you want to Cize it up with me click here!!

I am also still walking to ease my back pain. I am just going REALLY SLOW!!

What I am Loving about this program is how it is broken down! you get the dvd's and a get started guide. But you also get a food and nutrition guide, and a eating out guide!! Plus you get the calader above in the picture which will help you know what workout to do and it is two sided with an advanced calendar for the second 6 weeks! Plus If you want accountability you get a FREE coach! (me!)

Anywho ...... That is all I have for you today!!!!! XOXO
                                                                                      ~Erin~

No comments:

Post a Comment