Sunday, February 10, 2013

RANDO Post!!!!!



First post of the new year!!! yeah I'm a little late! anywho going to share a some of the progress of my parents house! The walls are up molding is being placed, windows in, closets set up ect.

Look if you have grown up in an old house you know that the doors NEVER shut properly!! but now they do!

My mom in MY closet! jk jk. This USED to 
be my room. Growing up I had a tiny tiny triangle of a closet in that room. Now my mom will have A WALK IN closet. I'm not jealous or anything! :)

This is part of the kitchen cabinets that have arrived!  
So because of all the changes at my parents I did a little redecorating of my own. This is what my apartments living-room looks like Now! LOVE IT! I also moved my old suit cases to the living room for storage and decoration.






I also decided to redecorate myself. after being known for my red hair for 7 years I wanted a Change!!

This is the last picture of me with red hair, after 7 years it was time for a change!
This was the result! and i love it!!!











On Saturday some friends and me and Brian made 100 bierocks!!! Love it when I can just hang out with good peeps!










And They are Quite wonderful!!!






And lastly This is Pete. He lives in my car. and I love him!!! Flying my freak flag very very high right now 





Yes I know this was a very random post! I'll be back later this week with a new one seeing how I will be bedridden for three days after my surgery!!

XOXO!
Erin 

No comments:

Post a Comment