Monday, November 24, 2014

Mental Monday: Finding Your Muse/Passion

When we first are Diagnosed, most of us feel lost. Like we have no purpose. But we do!


I am always Looking for ways to inspire myself. To find a muse or passion.


My Muses are always changing, but here are a few.

Vintage: I love this and is by far a favorite of mine because it has so many outlets to be creative or stimulating. First vintage gives me an opportunity to be out in public, which is quite good for my reclusive nature. I love going to antique shops, it always gets the creative juices flowing, not to mention I love the stories that they can tell.





One of the many things I do with vintage finds is decorating.

old Batman comics framed make our old apartment come alive


Coke products are my obsession. I use this to hold my gardening tools on the front porch. our neighbors loved it so much they are on the look out for similar items. 

I've been searching for a car like this to turn into a planter in my garden, I kick myself for not buying this!


Ahh suitcases again. These I use for extra storage, and as an end table in our old apartment.

Vintage also introduced me to a culture of modern pinup and pinup in general!




Archery became a new love this summer. it gives me quality time with my hubby. It is also like golf to me, in the way it is a solo sport and you constantly are trying to improve you game!





And then there is fitness and sharing my journey of trying to become healthy!!!


I also like lifting weights and seeing my body change, I'm quite proud of my legs!



So what are you waiting for?
I encourage you to find YOUR muse. Why because it helps if you are struggling with your mental health! It is a release when you are having a manic episode and can help to bring you out of a depressive episode!
So do it!!!!



Need help on your health and fitness? Click Click here to learn more!

I would love your feed back or good vibes, please leave a comment or subscribe to the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment