Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Spread The Wealth with self-confidence

Everyday we get the chance to find out who we are. But what if you don't know what to look for? How do You become confidant?
Here is a break down of what I'm doing right now.
1) Finding My Passion
2) Positive Self Talk
3) Working Out
4) Giving Back
5) Finding My Routine
6) RED LIPSTICK
7) Learning Something New Everyday
8) Applying What I Learned To My life
9) Change My Perspective 
10) Spread The Wealth!

So this post took on a different way of spreading the wealth. At first I was going to tell you how to help others with what you know. But then what happened is what happened below.

I wanted to do this post as a way to let my loved ones and anyone I know how much they inspire me!

Everyday I see posts and glimpses into their lives, or interact with them some how.

They come from all walks of life and all have amazing stories about life, love, and loss. I won't mention them by name but they will read this post and know.
I see strength in all of them. From people who have lost children to siblings to parents. And that taught me how to grieve and be strong. Some of the strongest people I have seen crumble and helped to try to make it better. There are people who have overcome physical difficulties and proven how strong a person can be if they just have faith in themselves. And that taught me how to become strong and proud in a physical sense. Or the people who started the same weight loss journey and thank me because they started, they inspire me! 
These people keep me motivated when I feel like giving up. Or when I'm too sad and don't want to do anything other than cry because I can't talk to the one person who made any situation make sense. 

One thing I can say about where my life is right now is no matter what just keep going. Everyday every workout, every smile I make, every time I say I love you, every breath, is for and because my mom loved me. 







Xoxo
Erin








No comments:

Post a Comment