Saturday, April 13, 2013

30 days! A Healthy Challenge!!

So today Saturday April 13,2013, I am committing to 30 days of health! My list WILL include the following:


  1. No pop of any kind.
  2. 1 Hour of exercise at the gym 5X a week.
  3. Walk 2 miles a day(yes I know this seems crazy with working out 5X a week, But I love walking) 
  4. Make good choices with food.
  5. Take the stairs at work.
  6. Drink 8 glasses of water every day.
  7. Say something Positive about yourself EVERY morning.
  8. Meet the Good Health Guidelines.
  9. Check in daily on the blog and on fb.
  10. Be accountable
  11. Follow Weight Watchers to a T. (I know it works only if you work the program)
  12. Measure my food everyday.
  13. Even Though I'll be on vacation I will make the best choices.
  14. NO EXCUSES!  (My Hotel has a fitness center, so I have NO excuse not to work out.)
  15. Have fun.
  16. Celebrate my Birthday without going overboard! But Still have some Tres letche cake at my dinner!!
  17. Pack my lunch every night.
  18. pack my Gym bag Every night
I'm Sure there will need to be more added to this list. My 30 Day's starts now.
I have put the photo challenge on hold because, this past week I have been too Lazy. Today is the start of SO many changes! I'll Check in everyday on my blog, I'll give you the play by play. I WILL do this I have too. I am so afraid and I mean this in a way that means no disrespect, I am so afraid of becoming my mother, health wise, I don't want to be diabetic, or lose a leg or have no control over how my body works, so today I HAVE TO MAKE THIS CHANGE!

I love all of my friends and my family who are on this journey with me!!! 

XOXO 
Erin D.

This is Me and Brian we had only been dating a Few months at this point. I miss the person I was here.  I am posting  this photo because slowly but surely I will get back to this person. I love You Babe and promise if you stick with me and do this with me we can grow together. I know it isn't easy loving me and my Bipolar disorder but this girl in this photo is still here waiting to shine! xoxo! 

1 comment: