Tuesday, April 16, 2013

I broke it and now I have to fix it!

Today these words have been in my head in regards to my weight " I did this to myself, not my mom, not McDonalds, not Wendy's, not coke products, ME. I did this to my body and I'm the only one who can fix it!"
It is funny how we come to those aha moments isn't it?

So here is my recap from yesterday and what I've been up to so far today !
Monday I had a ton of energy, I'm not quite sure if it was my bipolar or a "high" from working out over the weekend". note I didn't work out at the gym Monday morning however I did do a 2 mile walk around the wsu campus. I love walking around campus, mainly because I've spent almost 11 years here, it puts my life into perspective when I walk around here. I had a lot happen here, I grew up here (for reals).
I also ate well and tracked everything I could remember. I took the stairs all day and had minimal pain in my left foot.


Stupid stairs I dont wanna!


 

Today I have eaten well so far, haven't figured out dinner yet. I went to the gym at 5 AM and am debating a walk when I get off work.

 
 
Until next time folks!!!!
xoxo Erin

2 comments: