Thursday, April 18, 2013

Where did my motivation go???

Where is it? I've lost my mojo!!!!
So yeah I'm in another Bipolar cycle. I had a manic episode Monday and part of Tuesday.  Yesterday I had moments where I was very negative to myself and moments where I wanted to cry. This illness sucks BUTT!
I think certain world events may have made the cycle speed up. My thoughts are with Boston. And with other politics that occurred yesterday, I suddenly remember why I hate what I went to college for! anywho..... I was doing very well until dinner last night..... We went to a favorite restaurant and I ate way more spaghetti than was necessary. Still I tracked it and today is a new day and after today and tomorrow I'll be heading out on vacation! YAY Memphis!!!!
Got up and went to the gym this morning, but alas it is not my day. After my work out Which was only like 45 min... I noticed I had a lot of stuff that I left at home. So I left early cause I needed to get ready at home. And to top it off I can't find my in case of emergency meds cause I need them...... GRRRR!

Anywho we are on our way to Memphis! Woohoo vacation time!

No comments:

Post a Comment