Sunday, April 28, 2013

29

I am officially 29 have been for a whole day now as I sit here I have compiled a list on how I am planning to make 29 the best year of my life. Some are Weight loss related some are not so here goes my list of 29:

  1. Enjoy the little things (name that movie)
  2. Video game date night!
  3. Find a Craft
  4. Play golf more!
  5. Cardio (Again name that movie)
  6. Amelia Earhart Festival 
  7. Highland games
  8. Haunted Trolley ride
  9. Do more vintage pin up style 
  10. Spend time with friends
  11. Make a stranger smile everyday
  12. Be and stay organized
  13. Smile even when I feel broken
  14. Run a 5k
  15. Be frugal
  16. Try new things
  17. Waist size of 29
  18. Lose 65 pounds
  19. Do something adventurous 
  20. RETRO BIKINI
  21. Do a pin up Photo shoot
  22. Start training for a half marathon 
  23. Go to the gym 5 days a week
  24. Road trip!
  25. Make my business plan
  26. Be open to new foods
  27. Makeover the apartment (on a budget)
  28. To not be afraid to be who I am
  29. Vegas or NYC for my 30th Birthday!!
So there is my list! Sometime this week I will show you all our trip to Memphis! And while I gained 2.7 pounds I had a blast!!
On today's agenda this old fart is headed to the gym!


XOXO 
Erin D.

1 comment: