Monday, April 8, 2013

Picture Project and Weighing in!

So here are The pictures of the week! The theme for April is.... Touch!
So the following pictures are things that can be touched or touch my heart on a daily basis!
Easter Sunday!! 

Zoey!!! and her puppy dog eyes!!!

Riley and mommy evening snuggle!

Angry cat! angry cause mommy loves her too much!!!

My Zoey's Feet they touch my heart everyday!! 

Baylee's time out box hehe!!!

Love of my life on a morning work out!!!

Had to put this on the blog the tvstand is my birthday gift from my parents!!

Shadow the survivor!! 


I love this face!!!!
 Ok now on to the weighing in part..... on Saturday after a LONG and CRAZY no gym time week I had stayed the same weight. and I ate like CRAP. So I have no idea why I didn't gain?%^&*%
But I'll Take it. Tomorrow it is back to the grind. I am not very motivated right now to go to the gym but Fake it till you make it right????? Happy Monday

XOXO
Erin D.

No comments:

Post a Comment