Thursday, December 11, 2014

Goals Part One: The Dress

Most of the time we struggle with our weight loss, and one thing I have learned is that motivation leaves, a lot. So if you are determined to lose the weight that is what keeps you going. I have a clear picture in my mind about weight loss.

I have been planning 2 photo sessions. One is with my husband, for our anniversary. The second is a real Pinup Photo-shoot.

So let me focus on the first photo-shoot.

So to give myself a little motivation for my weight loss journey, I bit the bullet and bought me a dress I had been eyeing for about two years. It is the Monica dress from Pinup Girl Clothing. It is off white and fabulous. You can see it in all its glory Here





I cannot properly express how happy/terrified this dress makes me feel! It really is tiny. I bought a medium, a size I haven't been since I met my husband! But I have made the choice to suck it up and get it done. 

If you are ready for that first step in living a healthy life please don't hesitate to contact me here
Or visit my achieve your goals page  here





XOXO 
Erin




No comments:

Post a Comment