Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Self Confidence, Enough is Enough.

Things that are always running through my mind.
1) I want pasta, but if I eat that I cannot fit in to those jeans, Oh who am I kidding? I will never be good enough to wear them
2) I don't look pretty enough next to her.
3) nothing I ever do is good enough.

This list can go on FOREVER!

And it is so exhausting for anyone to feel that way.

Enough with the enough's

You are enough! I am enough, we all are enough.

So lets all be confident in who we are at this moment, and who we will become when we stop to realize, we are all beautiful.

Lets stop using labels to define each other.
No more Skinny, no more curvy, manly looking,  no more overweight, no more just no more.

What if we all just started working to become better in our overall life?
Lets use the language that lifts us up!
Getting healthy, getting fit, growing mentally, Love the way this makes me feel, I am enough.

So here I go, this is me, and I am working on getting healthy, growing mentally and I am enough.
This is where I am in my journey. I own it and am proud of how far I have come!



 I would Love for anyone who wants to join me on this journey or wants help with theirs to leave a comment below or head here to send me an email!

No comments:

Post a Comment