Monday, March 11, 2013

4:30 am wake ups SUCK@@$#@%$^

This A.M. Sucked.... Only when I tried to get out of bed, once I got going  it was smooth sailing. I started to crash around 3:00 in the afternoon... Any Ideas on what to do when that happens?

I have my bag packed for tomorrow morning, just in case my left foot wants to go. I got a steroid injection in it this afternoon. Worst thing EVER! It hurt like a @#$$D$^$#%$%*$^&*#@$^&!  Don't want to do that again, but I might next Monday if there are no improvements.  


WSU played in the championship Missouri Valley tournament, But we fell short and lost by 3. None the less  I  rocked my shocker hoodie with pride. poop on you Blue chickens(Jay's)!

I am so very happy that the hubs joined me at the gym and is doing this journey with me! XOXO Mr. His goal for the week is one pound, I think he will do more than that! Mine is one pound also. But I'm hoping and wishing for more, but A LOSS IS A LOSS RIGHT????? 





 And this is today's shot as you can tell I am Pooped.... Off to bed I go.....



XOXO Erin D!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment