Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Struggles = Stronger...... Right??

Morning all.. I'm in another motivation FUNK. I always look to how far I have to go in this journey and it kills my motivation. I've tried everything from picturing me at my goal weight in that retro bikini to setting smaller goals like 10 pounds at a time. But because I am limited on the amount of exercise I can do I get discouraged. For those who don't know about 8 or 9 months ago while I was well on my way to getting to my goal, I was getting increasing  amounts of pain in my feet so I just stopped EVERYTHING. It got to the point where I would get into my car after work and cry because the pain was to intense. So after gaining all the weight I had lost and complaining daily to my husband and my mother I went to get help. I had bone spurs on BOTH of my heals. GRRR.
I had my first surgery on January 2nd of this year, and the second surgery on the 15th of February I had the second. I should be healed by now right? Wrong, my left foot which was done first is still hurting like I have the spurs still.. Double GRRR.
I went and did just 15 min of cardio on Monday and Tuesday my foot was unhappy, and so was I. I binged, I ate the pasta I've been craving for weeks. so now I find my motivation is severely lacking. I tried to walk the dogs like normal today to no avail. Had no desire. So I'm writing this morning and asking you to send me some happy vibes. Today WILL be better than yesterday. 

So here are the photos for my 365 photo project. 



Tuesday! Loved my hair! Which is very unusual  for me.

And today's photo. 


Happy middle of the week! 


XOXO 
Erin






1 comment: