Thursday, March 14, 2013

Working it out!! My nsv!!

Very proud of myself for committing to my 5:00 A.M. Work outs!! I feel the energy all day, and the bonus is that I am done with my work out so my evenings are free. My clothes are fitting better too!!  

I was also proud of myself for not stuffing my face after a tense evening yesterday. Instead I came home and went to bed, and I worked out those emotions at the gym! This is such a learning  experience for me. With my Bipolar disorder I normally just lose all self control. But each day I am trying to remember that I control IT, IT does not control me! I am trying to be more positive, fake it till you make it style. But still a positive step none the less! Here are the past few days of the Photo of the day!

Tuesday morning after my work out!!!

Wednesday hanging with my poochie!!!! 

Thursday after a 45 min walk with my sister and the dogs.  Yeah I  worked out twice!



XOXO 
Erin D.


button

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! I still trying to getting up extra early to exercise. i'm not such a morning person. Have a wonderful weekend in advance.

    Regards,
    Honeybee
    http://herweightlossdiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here from the link up! Congratulations on getting up and knocking out your workout early in the day. I suck at getting up early so way to be!

    ReplyDelete