Sunday, March 24, 2013

The list

So I am super excited to be going to Memphis in a month. Graceland has always been on my list of things to do before I die or my bucket list. My list always changes with new things I want to do. So here it goes my list as it stands now. And these are  in order of what I really want to do.
1.Ireland and Scotland (I want to find out where my grandfather's parent were from and go to where Brian's family is from in Scotland)
2.Graceland (soon....very soon)
3.Go all over Italy and EAT!!! And not worry about how fat I'll become.
4.Travel the entire route of route 66 from start to finish.
5.Attend a Superbowl
6.Attend a KU game.
7.Attend a NCAA men's Basketball tournament Championship game
8.Go to Egypt and see the pyramids
9.Go to the Mayan Temple Ruins
10.Go to Germany
11.Attend NYC fashion week!
12.Wear a retro bikini and feel confidant
13.RUN a 5K, I walked my first
14. Walk/Run a half marathon
15.Walk/run a marathon
16.Participate in a Run For Your Lives Zombie 5K as a zombie
17.Participate in a Run For Your Lives Zombie 5k as a survivor
18.Learn to shoot a bow and arrow not the simple bow and arrow that they taught me in girl scouts or church camp but an actual Bow an arrow. This will be handy in the time of the zombie Apocalypse.
19.Build Our dream home...... Which is a zombie proof house..... Yes I went there....
20.Live in another state......
21.Retire on Oregon Coast
22.Open my own Vintage Inspired store
23.Own a Saint Bernard
24.Volunteer for the Alzheimer Association
25.Do a full on Pinup Photoshoot!!
26.Skydive on my 40th b-day
27.Go on an Alaskan Cruse
28.Visit the small town in Alaska where my grandmother Wood lived in.
29.learn to play the trumpet
30.Visit the Redwood National Forest
31.Go to Harry Potter World in Florida and the One they are Building in cali
32.Go to London with Ashley and Callie To search for Rupert Grint's Icream truck
33.Go to Toronto
34.Go back to Crazy Horse and see the progress
35.Live to see and Survive the Zombie Apocalypse(yeah I know this wont happen but a girl can dream!)

That's all I have for now...... I cannot wait to cross something off!
These are things I have done That were on the list before
1.Go to NYC
2.Go to Maine
3.See the last Harry Potter In I-MAX 3d at midnight
4.Get married by 27!
5.Dye my hair Coke can red!!

So here is a Shout out to my Lovely Friends Whom I Love From  the deepest parts of my heart. They Are Awesome!!!!
And We WILL Find that damn Ice cream Truck!!!!!!


This photo below was from our wedding night. After the wedding we all went out on the town and we found some zombies!!!
So this is as Close to the apocalypse I'll ever get! 


Happy and Healthy week Ahead to all of you!!!!!
                                   XOXOXOXO
                                             Erin D.

1 comment:

  1. We will cross every single one off. I'm with you babe.

    ReplyDelete