Saturday, March 23, 2013

Weigh in time


Just a Quick check in with you all. Weight this morning was 188.9. Goodbye 190's!!! It was a shock because this week has not been my best. I ate a lot of crap and had some pop. I've been thinking about my upcoming trip to Memphis. And have set a goal of being down a total of 10 pounds by then. it is one month from today. I'm already halfway there because of my loss today!!!
My trip got me thinking about my bucket list, I have been an Elvis fan my whole life, I even cut my hair real short and at the time my hair was its natural color, almost jet black. I would walk around the house with my lip up and shake my hips. so needless to say Graceland is on my list. So on Monday I will share my bucket list with you all.

Also I am restarting my photo challenge on April 1st. I'll post the picks weekly on Monday's. I'm creating the monthly themes and concepts, but note I am NOT a photographer, I just want to share my journey with others. This is after all a big year for me in about a month I'll enter the last year of my 20's. Speaking of that Happy Birthday to my sister! she turns 30 today!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment