Sunday, March 17, 2013

Words hurt.....

So I have debated sharing this on here all day. After much thought I will share only the words that this "person" said to me on Saturday I say "person" to be polite. I don't want to talk about the situation, only the words that were spoken...... "STAY FAT AND UGLY". Those words have been on instant replay in my brain since yesterday..... I have no words...

I lost control, I am forcing a smile on my face, I have low opinions of most of humanity, And they said how I think people look at me, fat and ugly.

Now I know that I am far from that, but some days I feel that way. I know I'm blessed to have the life I have. I know that my husband thinks I am beautiful, as do my friends, and my family. But those words have paralyzed me.

So what did I do today? I picked myself up off the pity party floor, and did what I am training myself to do.
I went to the gym, I worked out that much harder. And while those words will stay with me probably for most of my weight loss journey they WILL NOT define me.

On to much better news..... I weighed in at 190.1!!! A loss of 3.4 pounds!!!! YAY!!!!





I also didn't take pictures on Friday and obviously Saturday I wanted nothing to do with a camera... So here is today's after gym photo.






XOXO Erin D.
 

2 comments:

  1. Stay strong babe. I will always be there with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for picking yourself up and going to the gym! You are doing awesome, you can do this!

    ReplyDelete