Sunday, February 22, 2015

Confession

This is ME.



I weigh 198.6 after a really bad week with my eating choices and not working out. I was out on a work thing. I am doing some small jobs nothing full time. And I was out of town. I was going to do a whole blog post on how I did what everyone say's they will do, workout when on a business trip or on vacation. But the truth is I wasn't part of that 2 % that does that. And this at first made me depressed, disappointed, angry at myself and all of those emotions, I have been fighting a depressive episode all week, and I gave into it. So what are my plans moving forward? 

My goal is 3 pounds this week. Which means sticking with my plan. No pop, which I had plenty of last week. The first in many months. Also sticking to my eating plan and my workout plan. Next Sunday I will have my week 1 results and photos to help keep me accountable. 
What i love about my career is that being human shows my ability to relate to others. If you too are struggling and looking for accountability please don't hesitate to give me a shot to help you. That is my job, my passion, to help others who struggle just like me. Email me at dowellfitnes2011@gmail.com or click this link below to learn more!

No comments:

Post a Comment