Thursday, February 5, 2015

First day, New me

From a young age we are taught education, and the value of working. Forget your dreams is what society is telling us. But what if we didn't follow the norm here. What if we do follow our passions. Furthermore how do we find our passion. 

From darkness we can find light. Some just know what they want and what passion drives them. But not me. I just floated through life for my first 28 years. I was stuck. Then from the darkest part of my life BAM ! I saw my purpose. What I was supposed to learn from it and how to help others.

I love a quote from Robin Williams " You are only given one spark of madness, and you shouldn't waste it." 

Now that spark is a huge flame. 

Another quote I LOVE is "Sometimes taking a leap of faith, means building your wings on the way down." That is what I am doing, and believing that you don't need the safety net or a comfort zone.

Is it scary? HELL YES. But I have to keep faith. 

Having the desire to help others live, and I mean LIVE a healthy life, is my way of honoring my mother. I want my story the one of a now motherless daughter, to inspire someone to change, to tell diabetes to excuse my french, f-off , to suck it. To show them that they matter not only to their children but to themselves. 

So in my new life, what is my definition of success? One, is that even if I have helped one person, I have done my purpose. Two success means never giving up, and for many years I would quit, or give up. I would start that weight loss or that hobby and quit. But not now. This is my life and I am choosing to live it un-apologetically. I know this means that some things or people will grow apart from me, and that's okay.  

So if you want a change or want to LIVE a  life Un-apologetically and have freedom Click the tab bars above whichever on suits you. or click the links below



No comments:

Post a Comment