Friday, February 6, 2015

Friday Favs

Time of the week to show you my top three things I'm loving this week!

First up!

Fabletics! I love these workout clothes. And let me say I mean it when I say I need to feel cute when I workout! Why mansweat that's why. I sweat like a man! And these clothes have almost everything, from bold to basic, but I said almost. Miss Hudson I need som leopard print in my fitness clothing please and thank you. The cost is high $49.99  but what is great you can skip the month if you want to!



Number 2!

The Mathew 17:20 necklace from Premier Jewelry. I love it! simple and keeps my faith in everything in sight!!!

Jesus said to them, Because of your unbelief: for truly I say to you, If you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you shall say to this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible to you.


And 3! Hourglass lip gloss/stain in rouge! Its red lip color and I love it. Need I say more? Available at Sehpora  










No comments:

Post a Comment