Monday, February 2, 2015

Mental Monday: Finally I choose what was right for me

This past Thursday I made a decision with my husband. It was one that was ultimately my choice. I put in notice with my job that I was leaving.

February 14, ironic. is my last day.

Sometimes the best choice is the one where the biggest risk is taken. This is a big one. I know where I want my life to be, and mentally working full-time in a job you hate is not good for you.

Everyday I would get home and be worn out mentally. It was making my choice to be healthy put in to question. And I like to workout and eat healthy. But I felt myself slipping down my old path almost every moment. All it would take would be one word and I could drink a soda or eat a bowl of pasta that would make me sick. I could easily been over 200 pounds again.

So what am I going to do? I am pursuing my business Dowell Fitness, a BeachBody business. I have always thought when I would see others succeed in this company and say that couldn't be me. And then one day I thought why not me.


I am still on my Weight Loss journey and as always inspired by my mother and her legacy, to fight and believe in yourself. But now I am motivated on a professional level. I feel that if I can help one person or one family from going through what my mother did, that is what being successful means to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment