Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Focusing On Me

This journey I have been on has had so many ups and downs and curve balls. Each time I've told myself this is different a new start, and then I fail. I let the scale determine my success and failures.
When it got hard I just quit.

So what is going to change this time? Me. Plain and simple.

I am not using the scale except for this Friday and next Monday, to show my results from my cleanse. But after that it isn't a tool in my house to determine my worth.

Also this time I feel I owe it to myself to do it. I owe it to my mom and my health.

Loss is a tough pill to swallow and now I am choosing to move forward and no longer let the grief control me or my health. My mother wouldn't have wanted that.

So I am choosing to live again. To feel connected again. To let the bipolar disorder not dictate what my life is. I am choosing to become more spiritual, and not caring what that looks like to others, even the one's who know me and think it is out of character for me. I am finally choosing to find peace.

So how am I going to judge my health progress?

From now until my birth day (34 days) I am eating clean, working out EVERYDAY, and blogging about my progress/struggles. This wont be easy but I got this.

Also at the beginning of the month I will take a before photo and then an after at the end. I will use clothing that right now I need cooking spray or butter to fit into. (mmmm...)

So lets do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment