Tuesday, March 31, 2015

3 Day Refresh Results

So let me start off by saying that health wise this was the most trying 3 days of my life!
At the start of the Refresh I weighed myself . I was 204 (eeek)




So on tho the cleanse. The fiber drink was difficult. but doable. Thank God for my early 20's and shots! The meal plan was easy. For lunch I would have the vanilla fresh which came with the kit, and hummus with carrots. There was also fruit for snacks and more hummus and carrots. It was 3 days ok! And I am boring when it comes to food. 

So now the results. Typical results are a loss of 3-6 pounds.
All in all I lost 3.4 pounds and I am thrilled with that! It has kick started my weight loss and helped me to focus on what I am putting in my body!





XOXO 
Erin!!!! 
Want to live a healthy and rewarding life? Subscribe to the blog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment