Friday, March 6, 2015

Friday Favorites

I love Friday's!! Because I get to share with you my favorite things!!
First up my Erin Condren calendars and notebook!!!! you can look at the selection here
I have one to plan out for the week and one for my business. The week desk planner is AHmazing!



Next my shoe cabinets from IKEA! Love but I Need more. they hold 6 pairs each, I push that though. its more like 7 or 8 pairs!
 Next is my headboard from Overstock.com I LOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEE it!

 Then there are some of my finds from Canton Trade days in Texas and my dream boards!!! And what room of mine is complete with out some Pinup. 


 Lastly is my Pan Am Bag I got from Mod cloth It is large enough to carry all my work stuff and always gets a "where did you get that?'' comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment