Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Workout Wednesday: Toxins

Ok so what do you do when you want to detoxify your body, maybe after a binge, or you want to kick start weight loss? First I am not a doctor! These are some simple things I do that help me!

1) Start by eliminating things that come from a box, or can, including pop!


2) Water. I try to drink a gallon a day. And I do most after waking up. It helps your organs to energize

3) I take a vitamin C every morning, along with drinking a healthy shake that comes loaded with dense nutrition.

4) Exercise. Sweat releases the toxins in your body!!!!!

5) I also when I feel low on energy and need to feel better do hydrotherapy with my shower.

Another thing myself And family are doing is a 3 day cleanse. If you are interested in that please let me know and I will gladly talk to you about it! So stay tuned for those results!!! Click here to learn more!!!

Email ~ dowellfitness2011@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment