Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Quick Fixes: Results That Don't Last

I think everyone out there has an opinion about what they are doing to lose weight. But nothing beats hard work and eating the way you should be eating.

I dislike when people try to sell me on a cleanse for X amount of days, or wraps. again no offense if you sell and believe in these.

But that's not what I believe in. I believe in what I do for a living. I believe in the company I work for and what we stand for. It is the complete package. Nutrition, exercise, coaching, and developing life changes that stick!

I believe that helping others achieve their goals in health is what I have been called to do.

Do I drink A shake everyday? Yes. But it isn't something thrown together and sold in stores. It doesn't Contain chemicals. Is this the only thing I do? Hell no. I workout and get my butt kicked every morning. It isn't a QUICK fix. It is hard ass work. I get this objection a lot, that they want to do this the old fashioned way. Well that's what this is. And this is my career and I am sticking to it with the faith that others will join me. Or be inspired by my changes!



No comments:

Post a Comment