Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Workout Wednesday: 10 reasons for you to sweat today!

I know that for me someday's it is so hard to want to workout! So I have decided to share with you MY top ten reasons for exercise and weight loss!!!

1) It helps to build self esteem. I have done an entire series on how to build self esteem which you can find here. But working out gives you an instant boost.

2) It lifts your mood. If you suffer from a mental illness I cannot stress how important this is for your health. If I am in a bad mood working out relieves that stress and I feel 95% better!

3) Working out helps lower your risk of diabetes.

4) Lowers your blood pressure.

5) Increases you memory and and help fight in preventing dementia.

6) Ladies it can help fight certain cancers

7) It helps with pain resistance.

8) Helps with motor skills.

9) Increases your ability to learn

10) It boosts your immune system!


So since today is the start of a new month here is my April before photo!


No comments:

Post a Comment