Monday, April 20, 2015

Mental Monday: Pushing On Through


It's tough going sometime. And right now is sometime. Lately I have been trapped in a manic depressive state and it sucks.

But I know that my road isn't easy.

So how do you push through those times?

I live by the fake it till you make it rule. Or as my husband calls it if you believe it it will come true. Everyday the struggle with my Bipolar is real. Like it is for so many people. So here are some of my tips when I am having a rough time.

1) Surround yourself with positive energy or people. I listen to podcast's or watch YouTube and read personal development books.

2) Go for a walk. Someday's I go a little antsy so I go for a walk. No music no electronics. Just me and the outdoors, even if it is raining.

3) Keep telling yourself that you are alright, that things will workout. It is hard this one but you have to trust your journey in life.

4) I write, journal, and blog my way to a happier place. Even right now.

What are somethings you do to help you when things get tough??

No comments:

Post a Comment