Thursday, April 9, 2015

Thoughts on a Thursday: Work in Progress

Everything lately has been on this roller coaster of a learning curve. I am reminded that as much as I like to think I have it all together, I don't.

1) I set my goals way to high and fall flat on my face.
2) I also have a really hard time learning from my mistakes, I like to tell my self I failed
3) That damn pasta looks amazing. and I eat it

Those are just some of the problems that I am having right now.

SO.... The question is how do I move past them?

I am learning how to set achievable goals, mostly on a daily basis.
I am reading personal development books including "Failing Forward"
I am also learning slowly how to have self control. I am reading "The Compound Effect" to learn how to take baby steps.




No comments:

Post a Comment