Thursday, April 30, 2015

Thoughts on a Thursday!

We all have this great power within us to change our world and help others. But some people choose not to live up to its full potential. Well today I will make this blog short.

Don't settle for a DAMN thing in your life. Start living your dream right now where you are. Prosper where you are planted, and the rest will fall in to place. Today on my workout the trainer kept saying use the power within you and you can achieve your greatest potential.

For me I am digging deep on this. Marinating if you will. I have dreams about using my god given talent of not shutting up and speaking loudly. In high school I was in debate and I loved it! It gave me such a rush to be so passionate about my case. I never really thought about using that love in my life today. But I think it's time to use MY voice to change or inspire others!!!

But that raises the question of how do I do it?? Well my first goal is to be able to speak at an event for my business. I was invited to share my story on July 25. And I finally said yes. My job is to inspire people and what a better time than now!! After that I plan on running weekly fitness events to help spread good into my world!


   

No comments:

Post a Comment