Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Workout Wednesday: Choices and Actions

So as I am gearing up to start my new fitness program I am reminded that this whole weight loss journey was and IS a choice. That it is up to me if I am going to succeed. Because a choice is nothing but an empty promise, without action.

I used to play golf and my favorite way of looking at life is still through the lessons my coach taught me.

The first was that golf isn't about competition with others but with yourself. I love this rule!!! You are your own competition!

The second rule is it's all in the follow through. I.E. a choice is nothing without the action to back it up. So often we make a choice but never follow through. BUT if we keep our eye on the ball and follow through on our swing we can and will eventually go the distance we want! Thanks coach Pryor for those lessons!!!


If you are ready to make the choice of starting your own weight loss journey click here to sign up an learn more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment