Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Things I learned from Pinterest!! Cheesy Garlic Bread, Made My Way!



I love making bread!! So when I find recipes on Pinterest I love to take them and make them my own! I did use my bread machine for this! 

So here is my recipe for cheesy garlic bread!!!
Ingredients:
1 and  1/4 cups of water
1 and 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
3 and 1/2 cups of  bread flour
1 Teaspoon of salt
2 Teaspoons of sugar 
Basil, I used about 2 Tablespoons
Garlic powder 1 teaspoon 
4 cloves of garlic crushed or minced 
1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese
2 Teaspoons of active dry yeast

In a bread machine you add wet ingredients then dry ingredients, except for the yeast.  Once your dry ingredients are added, make a well in the center and add the yeast. Then start you engine!



  

No comments:

Post a Comment