Thursday, April 23, 2015

Thoughts on a Thursday: Quitting

I've quit my weight loss journey many times. Quitting seemed easier than my other options. I would always see how far I had to go and compared it to where I was. and in the end that made it so much worse.
Here are some simple steps I am making this time around to stop myself from Quitting.

1) Don't compare yourself to others. It is such a bad habit that we develop. My bod and your body will never look the same.
2) Don't get to far a head of yourself . Take it one step at a time. Focus on one thing to change once you have mastered that add one thing to become better at.
3) Don't compare where you are to where you want to be. That is my biggest struggle.


If you want and need some extra accountability and want help getting fit click here and start your  weight loss journey today!

No comments:

Post a Comment