Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Workout Wednesday: Hair Care






                              

This edition of Workout Wednesday is for all of us with color treated hair. I get it you spend a lot of money on personal appearance. But you can't let that be an excuse to not workout, no joke I know someone who won't workout for a week after she dyes her hair. (insert side eye here)
Folks just workout. So I wanted to share how I keep my color going well after it is dyed and with several workouts under my belt. 
1) Red heads, COLD water for washing. It sucks, but do it. Your color lasts so much longer. 
2) Good shampoo!  I rotate between two, one is a Pureology shampoo and conditioner, I only buy it twice a year when it is on sale at Ulta. The other is a off brand, but the ingredients are exactly the same, Moroccan oil shampoo and conditioner.
3) Product! Don't ever use heat on you hair with out product. 
Products listed above 
*Pureology protecting oil for blow drying
*Macadamia oil for my ends. 
*it's a 10 leave in miracle treatment (amazing)
*Sexy hair smoothing treatment, cause ask my stylist, My hair is a brillo pad!
*sexy hair root pump
* dry shampoo cause don't wash your hair everyday. I use it on my hair after a workout. 
*and I use 2 kinds of Hairspray, it depends on how I am styling my hair. If it is a vintage style I do one kind and for just every day hair its a lose hold spray.

My hair evolution













No comments:

Post a Comment